Monday, January 5, 2009

Wong Kwok, Our Maintenance Fees Is RM 70.00 per Month, worth it?




I bought my unit at Country Height with 3 rooms, so my every month maintenance fees is RM 70.00. But what i get from paying all this to the MC and what WONG KWOK do is just appoint those irresponsible contractor to do the job. What they are concerned about it whether every we pay or not. I know that out there not even Country Height residents but like others WONG KWOK project (Beverly Hills, University apartment) there are lots of the Residents always carry those attitude `TAK APA PUNYA`. But once you knew that with those money WONG KWOK collected from every of us, per years is reach to RM 1 million at least. Please count by yourself and think about it (not only Country Height Residents But other WONG KWOK project Residents too)

STILL WANT TO ACTING LIKE `TAK APA PUNYA` AGAIN, IS ALL UP TO YOU BUT NOT ME.....

5 comments:

  1. That's the way, man. And for all you tidak apa punya buggers, time to act now. It's your money and it's your RIGHTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just need to be cleaned up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this with in the area or out of the area? coz i dun c any building bah.. cuba specific sikit the pictures bah.. me also paying ma.. tolong la...

    ReplyDelete
  4. moreover i have always pay in advance the service fee and you know what? 'Kasihan' the management office said i haven't pay for 2 years and they 'cabut' my water meter. They do not have a proper system to keep track your account. Folks you better keep the receipts properly before they ask again from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh... I tot im the only one having problem with the management there. Every time i ask the total of my debt.. They always give different amount and its rise up every time i ask. I pay my debt but im not confident with the different amount they give me. Maybe i pay but they dobt deduct the debt.. I try to sell my apartment and i did tell them i will pay full after i sold it. But right now their try to cut my water. What kind of people are they. Giving me more trouble. Why they cant wait??? Do u know someone can hear and understand what i mean?

    ReplyDelete